Sunday, March 17, 2013

Pitcher of Tulips

I have a few more cards to show you this week from our March Release at Flourishes...I think that would probably be ok with you right? :)


Oh there's not much prettier than a bouquet of tulips!  I love the variety of color they come in and what the colors and the greens look like together.  It's so full of spring!  Which we're going to be in short supply of this March.  It snowed another 12 inches this past week..blech.  We're a long way from feeling like spring here.  

I stamped the pretty Tulips for Friends onto Flourishes Classic Ivory Cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black, die cutting the image out with the Flourishes Perfectly Pierced Classic Window Die;  framing it out with some Flourishes Classic Black Cardstock.

The Designer paper is MME Unforgettable, which I also paper pieced on the pitcher.  I've added some embossing on the ivory layer, some wooden buttons tied with twine and a wee bit of seam binding, and ivory crochet lace to edge it out.







Above is a list of the Copics I used.  

Thanks for dropping by, and I hope Spring is finding your neck of the woods this week!

13 comments:

Marisa said...

Fabulously coloured tulips!! Can't wait till mine come up!!

FleshkaWG said...

adorable card!!

KarinsArtScrap said...

colorful and beautiful card Christine.

greetings karin

Tricia T said...

This is such a pretty set!! I like the paper pieced pitcher!

Marilynn said...

Very nice card. Love the die you used. Also appreciated the nice choice of colors. Very bright and cheery!

Allison Cope said...

Drop dead gorgeous Christine!

TLady said...

GORGEOUS CHRISTINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) YES, Spring has SPRUNG here! Flowers have sprouted a long time ago & bloomed! It's STILL COLD....! And today is STORMY & DARK!!!!!!!!! RAIN! RAIN! RAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) I'm ok with it if we get FLOWERS!!!!!!!!!! :)And the birds are singing!!!! :)

Conniecrafter said...

Oh my such a pretty combo of colors for the flowers and that die looks like it was made just for that image, lovely card!

Emily Keaton said...

So gorgeous! I just love your coloring and that paper-pieced pitcher :)

~Tammy~ said...

Oh my such beauty! Beautiful coloring!

Cathy said...

Gorgeous stamp and your coloring is out of this world. I am going to have to get me that stamp, love tulips.

mjbest said...

Love the card Christine. This should be the last of the snow for us until the fall.

Cheryl said...

Your coloring and paper piecing on the tulips is AMAZING! Maybe the prettiest I've seen! I love this card and its many beautiful details.