Saturday, November 22, 2008

Sweet White Bella

Ok...I'm breaking my Christmas card tradition....but I have a new stamp set...so it's like an obligation to use it :)


I checked out the Featured Stamper tonight....it's ebethneu , who has wonderful style. I was looking for something to case and loved this card, it uses a different set, but I knew that my new set could make it happen in a similar way. I liked the embossing and the simplicity of the layout.


Changes: Set, sentiment, ribbon, use of HodgePodge Hardware, Sponging, added different layers

Kept: Basic color palette and layout and style of card.


I embossed the larger Bella flower on the Bella DSP and embossed with Winter White. I also embossed the sentiment too. I sponged the edges well and added some pretty piercing.


I overstamped the smaller flower on the Kiwi Kiss layer and used a different type of HodgePodge Hardware in a different way.


Gorgeous stamp set don't you think?
Recipe: Stamps: Bella Blossom; Ink: Craft White, Kiwi Kiss and Riding Hood Red; Paper: Bella DSP, Kiwi Kiss, White, Riding Hood Red Accessories: Oval Punches, Winter White EP, Kiwi Kiss Satin Ribbon, RHR Taffeta Ribbon, Silver Ribbon Slide & Brads, Piercer, Dimensionals

8 comments:

Jackie Pedro said...

Hi Christine! Just dropped by to see what you're doing and I see this BEAUTIFUL card! Love the colors and that flower is gorgeous!!

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful CASE, Christine! I love it!

Anonymous said...

A gorgeous card Christine, love your beautiful flower, fabulous colors!

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Beautiful Christine! Love your new stamp choice and your colours are awesome!

Anonymous said...

So very beautiful!!! So glad you broke your new set in!!
--Becca

Beverly said...

This is absolutely gorgeous! Love the colors and the details.

Susan said...

those are fabulous colors and you know they celebrate Christmas in all those lush tropical places too!!! You are definitely working the Bella blossom, Christine!

Rose Ann said...

Ohhhhh this one is gorgeous as well!! I love the colors you've used!!