Saturday, July 5, 2008

Featured Stamper

This is for Sunday's Featured Stamper Challenge over at Splitcoast...I LOVE the featured stamper challenge, yet very rarely can play because Sunday's are very full days for us with church ..but Beth posted the challenge early...and I really love Teneale's style so I made a quick card - not difficult when you have a great starting point!

This is based on Teneale's card here: Sweet Motifs I'm crazy about Baroque Motifs again. I kept the basic design, but changed the color palette (I'm getting ALL the use out of this years In Colors I can!), added Zig Painty rather than shadow stamping, and also added extra ribbon and a pearl to the ribbon treatment. Flowers are popped up...simple but so classy don't you think?

Recipe:
Stamps: Baroque Motifs, Define Your Life
Ink: Basic Gray, Basic Black, White Craft, Purely Pomegranate
Paper: Basic Gray, Whisper White
Accessories: 1/2 Pearls, Wide Satin Ribbon, Gray Taffeta Ribbon, Dimensionals, Zig Painty

No comments: