Sunday, August 18, 2024

Anemones on Acetate wiht Spellbinders


Hello!  And happy new week!  Today I’ve dabbled with some beautiful anemone flowers a clear cardstock to bring a lovely friendship card.   I began with Spellbinders Anemone Glimmer Blooms set, foiling the flower image twice, using the coordinating die to cut it out.  



Next, I coloured it in deep periwinkle colours with B60, B63, B66 and B69.  Then I split one of the images in 1/2 and arranged it on clear cardstock.  To help the colours pop, I added a layer of vellum which had been ink blended in soft blue under the acetate layer, it gives a sense of anchoring for the flowers.  


This set comes with the scripty friend die which I cut 3 x in blue cardstock, stacked together with glue and then added it to a shimmery white strip of paper.  A few iridescent sequins finish off the sparkle.  It’s a very glamorous look!  

No comments: