Wednesday, November 15, 2023

TCP - Citrus Christmas!

 


Hello!  Today I’m bringing you two citrus coloured designs from The Cat’s Pajamas November Release!   Its full of fun and festive designs for the season and I had a lot of fun creating these designs.   First up, this adorable pair in front of the fireplace, tucked in for a cozy evening.  This one is called I Like Big Gifts.  


I began by colouring up the image with Copics in fun lime green, orange and coral red shades.  Non-traditional palettes are really popular right now, and this is a fun one. Then I added in the background details with prismacolor pencils, like the wallpaper and wood flooring.  

The background layer was embossed with a snowflakes folder, and then I added sparkly touches with some  sparkly embossing paste.  I also added the same sparkle to the die cut sentiment.  


They are such a cute pair!  

Now we’re headed to Grandma’s house for Christmas!  


This one is called Beary Christmas, and I just love our retro style bear driving on over to celebrate!  He’s even brought the Christmas tree and lights along!  


I started by colouring up the image with Copics, and then created a background with a retired TCP stencil by ink blending some deep greens and white ink for highlights and depth.  


I die cut some snowflakes in rich citrus shades to coordinate with this juicy palette and accent the little scene. 


A bit of twine ties it all together and we’re ready to celebrate!  

Here’s a peek at the new TCP goodies I used:










No comments: