Sunday, March 7, 2021

MFT Cake Party for a Tween!



Today I’m bringing you a sweet celebration card that I created for my niece’s 12th Birthday.  She loves to cook and bake, and we actually got a cake decorating themed gift for her as a present, so it was fun to pair the gift with this stamp set from MFT called Pawty Time.  These cute critters and that gigantic decorated Birthday Cake were a sweet match.  


All the images are coloured up with Copics and I loosely interpreted MFT’s Sketch for the design.  I added an extra row of banners from another Stacey Yacula set from MFT called Sweet Celebration, to mimic the sketch.  


The fun paper adds to the feeling of celebration.  


Here are the Copics I used below.  



Thanks for stopping in friends!  

1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

A joy to look at, Christine, and perfect with the gift!