Monday, June 3, 2019

A Fintastic Day!



Hi there everyone!  I hope you’re enjoying this beautiful day!  We’re kicking off this month with a new Challenge from The Cat’s Pajamas, this month it’s all about those summer sunshiney vibes.  It’s pretty easy to come up with something that celebrates summer with TCP.  I had so much fun with last month’s new sets and dies that I thought I’d give some more of them some love.  Today I’m using the new stamp set Hey Gillfriend, to start with.  In with the cute mermaids and coral reef stamps are a fun boat with attached dinghy and a  spunky spouting whale.  They’re coloured up with Copics and then cut out to pop onto my little scene. 

I’ve created some ocean using the Beaches CutUps Die to form layers of waves and then the Clouds and Balloons CutUps Die to sponge in my clouds in the sky.  To create the dock I’ve used the fence posts from the brand new Farm Duo Die.  


The sentiment is embossed in white, I’ve added some red twine and sea foam with a white Sharpie pen.  The Copics I’ve used are shown below. 



Please join us in the challenge this month!  You could win a $50 Gift Code to the TCP Store!  Link your creation at the TCP Blog.  Pop on over to see what the rest of The Cat Pack has for inspiration today.  


3 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is fantastic! Love those billowy clouds and waves!

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautifullllllll Christine
Gr Karin

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, gosh, Christine, this is just so darn cute and creative! I really love the white foam you added. The whale is darling, love the waves. Everything is so much fun!