Monday, March 25, 2019

The TCP March Blog Hop!


Welcome to the March Blog Hop at The Cat’s Pajamas!  All of the amazing new sets and dies are now available, and if you combine your shopping with the Kitty Cat Pack, or the Poochie Pack,  you get all the items at a Discount!  

The Kitty Cat’s in the Pack will show you one  more look at all the March goodies and then you can head to the shopping!  You should have come from our fabulous Julee’s blog along the way, if you get lost, head on back to the TCP Blog.  


I’ve got two cards to show you today, the first with this fun animal set, Jungle Boogie.   I just love that fun expression on the monkey!  I stamped and cut out several of the branches included in the set and placed them all together to create a fuller tree design.  


I placed him onto a background created with sponged Distress Oxide Inks, and some Copic blades of grass.  Then he’s framed up with some deep brown, and then accented with some of the awesome new holeless sequins Alma has released, these are the Green Holographic version.  I have to also mention, Alma also brought in a new tool to the store, it’s a Gem Wand, to help you pick up embellishments and place them into precise positions.  It’s FABULOUS!  I’ll never add embeliishments another way from now on!  




Next up,  a cute piggy party!  

I had to play with Year of the Pig once more to create a piggy Birthday party design with these cuties!  First, I stamped the piggy in the center of a framed  Rectangular Stamps Duo Die,  then I stamped, coloured and cut out the piggy in a party hat.  For accent I added the new Confetti Party Mix to accent my girl piggy’s piggy hair.  Along the top of the card I added the Wavy Stitched Border CutUps Die and some pretty green satin ribbon.  



To complete the card I added the “hello” sentiment from the set onto a Stitched Squares and More die and a second die ctu ballon with TCP's Balloon Frame.     



Now you can head on over to see what lovelies Melissa has for you!  

Thanks for joining us all week with TCP, it’s been so fun to show all of these great new release items to you!  

9 comments:

Helen said...

These cards are delightful...such fun! tfs

Conniecrafter said...

these are too cute and I like how you can use them for almost any age

sharon g said...

The monkey's face is so cute I can't stand it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alma de la Rosa said...

These are just darling, Christine. I have to say my fave is that little monkey with all the bling you added

Annette:) said...

My Mom loves pigs and her birthday is coming up soon. I may just have to get that stamp set!

Leslie Miller said...

You've done a stellar job with this release, Christine. You make me want everything you stamp! Gosh, those piggies. What a hard choice. Love both adorable cards!

Helen said...

Your cards are so super cute and fun, Christine! Love the way your brought those great little images to life! Thanks so much for sharing and for the wonderful inspirations!

Nancy Thomas said...

Both cards are simply a delight!

Indy's Designs said...

What darling critters! I can't decide which is cuter--the monkey or the piglets!