Friday, March 22, 2019

TCP: Mouse Mail

Another sweet Sneaky Peek today with TCP’s Travel Stickers and Mailbox CutUps Dies!


TCP has the cutest dies coming out this month!  I’ve really enjoying playing with them.  Just take a look at this adorable little mailbox called Mail Box CutUps Die!  Each part of the die is interchangeable so you can make it any colour you like (I’ve done it here like we have here in Canada), and it includes some really cute little envelopes to stuff your mailbox with!  I had a lot of fun creating this one and combining it with the tiny little mouse from the new set For Fox Sake that we showed you a few days ago.  The little mouse is coloured up with Copics, and I’ve paired it with some postage stamp themed designer paper.  


The cut-out postage themed rectangle die I’ve placed it on is also included in the die set, and I’ve finished it with the sentiment from For Fox Sake, and a little twine.  A little soft blue sponging in the background sets it off and makes those whites look brighter.  

      



You’ve got a couple more chances to win in our In It To Win It!  Comment on each of the following blogs and you could win a $10 gift voucher. We’ll pick a winner each day this week from the comments on the blogs and instagrams and post the winners on the TCP Blog and on our Facebook page

Be sure to pop by and see the lovely Travel Stickers Stamp set being released today too...I cant wait to use it!  

10 comments:

kathy s said...

This is such a sweet card love it. Thanks for sharing

Helen said...

So delightful, Christine. This set is sure to make anyone smile. tfs

Annette:) said...

Such a cute card! Love the little mouse trying to mail his card😊

Nancy Thomas said...

This card makes me smile!

Dana M said...

So perfectly sweet! Adorable mouse and fabulous card design.

Sue D said...

Very cute with the mailbox and the little mouse.

Denise Bryant said...

So cute with the mailbox and the adorable mouse! Darling card!

Leslie Miller said...

Well, I thought this was so darling that I ordered the die set and the fox set today. What a difficult decision it was, what with all the cute stuff you've been sharing. This is just too sweet, Christine!

Conniecrafter said...

so adorable and I love the envelope hanging out of the mailbox

Mrsfish02 said...

This mail box is a must for me. I have two daughters and two son-in-laws that work for the postal service. I am always wanting postal goodies. Love it!