Monday, February 18, 2019

A Cosmic Birthday


Hi everyone!  Hope you’ve had a good start to your week!  I’m popping in with another card for this month’s Furry Friends Challenge at The Cat’s Pajamas!  I  pulled out a fun TCP set, Cosmic Christmas to play with these cute astro-bears.  I think they’re so fun!  I gave them some really vivid pops of colour with my Copic Markers, and then paired them up with background stamping with stamps from the set in a few matching colours, and then some fun papers for the layout.  I used a few fun TCP CutUps dies for the layout, Framed Up 2, the 3 x 3 Stars CutUps and then for the notebook edge I used the Toppers CutUps.  The sentiment is embossed....and I did mix another TCP set for the “birthday” part of the sentiment - but for the life of me I can’t remember which one I used!  It makes the set more versatile than just for Christmas.  


A few sequins add some embellishment. 


Please join us on the Furry Friends Challenge this month!  You could win a $50 Shopping Spree to The Cat’s Pajamas!  Link up HERE to enter!  


Pop on by to see Brenda, she has Furry Friends inspiration today too!

4 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

ahhh what a cheerful and very beautiful card Christine
Gr Karin

Nancy Thomas said...

So much to take in on this card Christine. I espeially love the background stamping to go with those brilliant color choices.

Conniecrafter said...

very cute, like how he is floating outside the circle, fun papers to go with him!

Leslie Miller said...

OMW, cute! This is one of my fave color combos. Your photos are always so bright and clear, which makes your cards look all the more awesome. Of course, your cards would look great even in a dungeon!