Sunday, May 13, 2018

Back with The Cat’s Pajamas and Blog Candy!



I have sweet news for a Monday! After a bit of a hiatus this year, I’m back on the Design Team playing along with the monthly new releases at The Cat’s Pajamas!  May’s New Release will be at the end of the month, but today, to celebrate, I thought I’d post a few cards that I’ve made with recent TCP releases.  

I am LOVING the new storybook style stamps that TCP has been releasing, and this one, called Special Delivery is especially sweet with the tiny mouse carrying that great big waterpail full of flowers.  

I’ve given it some sweet touches with that pretty banner overtop, and the great big paper bow from TCP called Easy Stitched Bow.   


Paired with this sweet dotted and heart-filled paper it really has a delicate spring touch.  


Next, we’re jumping right into the fun colours of summer.


This card showcases another of the storybook sets, called Family Forever, it is so adorable!  I love that bear and duckling under the umbrella (which I stamped again and popped up).  I added a row of ducklings along a tempting puddle underneath.  Don’t they look like a bundle of mischief?


Some TCP stitched clouds, gingham ribbon and a sunshine button make it all come to life. 



Now for the Blog Candy!  


Sweet Alma sent me an extra TCP Cheers Die in my stamps and I thought I’d pass it along to one of you!  

All you have to do is comment on TODAY'S post (and you must leave your name and a way to email you  - if you win), feel free to separate it out with spaces to avoid those mean and annoying spammers).  I’ll draw a name in a week or so and post it on the blog. 

I’ll be back tomorrow with another TCP creation that will give you the warm fuzzies! 



10 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

these are super sweet images and gorgeous cards Christine.


I would love to join your candy.

karinerikvaneijk@hotmail.com


gr karin

Camille Short said...

These cards are so cute!

Helen said...

These cards are delightful--big smile on my face! tfs

Conniecrafter said...

Oh my goodness these are adorable, I just love that little mouse carrying the water pail of flowers, love the bow and banner added to it also :)
The little chicks do look like they are quite the handful, like how you did the ribbon across the bottom like that!

Nancy Thomas said...

Lovely and sweet projects from you Christine. So glad to have you back with The Cat Pack!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, gosh, I thought the first card was ultra-cute, and then I saw the second with the bear and ducklings, and now I'm in Cute Heaven! These stamps are darling and, of course, your card designs really make them shine. I'm so glad you're back with TCP, and I'm sure they're glad, too. You're sweet to share your extra die. Thank you, Christine!

carolinesbuzz said...

Love these cute cards! Very inspiring! I love the die you are sharing too.
Email: cse0344@gmail.com

Cathy said...

Love the kitty, it is so cute and your coloring is perfect. Thanks for sharing your card.

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Christine, I am so glad you are back with The Cat's Pajamas! These are absolutely darling cards, and I love the storybook sets that are just so sweet for making all sorts of occasion cards. Your layouts and coloring are fabulous, and they sure put a smile on my face! And how sweet to have an extra die from Alma! That little mouse is calling my name! Hehe! Hugs, sweet friend, and have a blessed day! xoxo

AndreaH said...

Oh wow i loved your first card then I rolled down to the 2nd card and wow WOW!!! Love LO E it. That tiny umbrella soooo cute. I just lo e it. (Which I think you've noticed now lol) would love some blog candy too please.

Email is angie _ steve 124 @ yahoo dot com hope to hear from you soon 😉 😄