Sunday, February 7, 2016

Dream Big


How about something sweet today?  I had some time while we were away last week to do some colouring and I stamped a few of these cutie patootie elephants from MFT’s Adorable Elephants ahead of time.  

I gave the little guy a sweet little flower garden to sit in with some cheerful blooms and coloured him up with Copics.  I’ve used the latest MFT Challenge Sketch and the colour challenge too by adding these fun MFT patterned papers, and just a wee bit of Baker’s Twine to accent.  



Super sweet little guy, and fun to colour for the 30 Day Coloring Challenge too!  









7 comments:

Aileen said...

So cute and as usual so perfectly coloured and layout is spot on. Love it

Conniecrafter said...

Fantastic coloring, just want to pick him up and squeeze him :)

BJ Searcy said...

Your coloring is SUPERB!

Marisa said...

This little guys is beyond cute!!!

Leslie Miller said...

Very sweet and adorable! Love!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Christine, how absolutely adorable! I love this little elephant! Hehe! Cutie pie! Hugs!

JoAnn said...

Love your sweet card with the adorable elephant. I love this set from MFT. I like how you did his little garden too.