Monday, November 9, 2015

Winner, Winner!


I’m back with a quick Congratulations to #11 of my Birthday Blog Candy comments from last week!  Random.org picked YOU to win the TCP Dies, and your choice of one TCP set and one Power Poppy set!  
Thanks for all the wonderful comments, birthday wishes and the neat ways you’d like to grow in the next year.  Now the beautiful part is putting one choice in front of the other to move forward in those areas we’d like to be growing for all of us!  

So....here’s #11...  Tracy drop me an email (see my contact button in the top green bar), with your address and the stamps you’d like and I’ll get them out to you!  
Tracy said...
Happy Birthday! Thanks for giving us a present on your birthday! Wow big question. I think this year, I need to grow by finding a better work/life balance.



Thanks friends!  

Looking forward to showing off brand new The Cat’s Pajamas goodies this week!  


No comments: