Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Sunflowers


Hi people!  We’ve been busy these last few days.  I was able to go the wedding of two former youth leaders we had and it was in the next province and in the mountains.  What a beautiful setting!  The autumn leaves were amazing, the weather was gorgeous, and it was such a lovely heartfelt wedding.  Tomorrow I’ll show you what I made for them, but for today I thought I’d show you what I coloured up most recently.


This is from Gina K’s Stately Flowers 5 set,  Autumn is such a beautiful time to showcase these sunflowers because of their amazing yellow and orange hues.  I thought it would be fun to pair it with a really soft blue/green background and this week’s Mojo Monday sketch.  I did a little piercing, and stamping of the “sunflower” word from the set through the design to soften the effect.  



I added some washi tape into the tag top, a button and twine to finish it off.  Another contribution to the 30 Day Colouring Challenge too!

Thanks for popping by, see you tomorrow!



5 comments:

BeckyTE said...

I love it Christine! That sunflower is colored to perfection and really shines against the pretty blue. Each detail is special, right down to the brown twine. TFS

Conniecrafter said...

Oh my so beautifully colored, the papers are perfect with it!

Leslie Miller said...

Just beautiful, Christine! Love it with these colors, too. Fall-ish, but fresh! Of course, your coloring is a knock out and the background is so very pretty.

JoAnn said...

So pretty. Love the colors and that pretty sunflowers.

_chevron2 said...

This is so beautiful!