Monday, September 28, 2015

Case the Cat!


Can you believe it?  We’re at the 300th TCPTUES Challenge this week!  We’re excited to bring you something really fun for this one.  It’s called “Case the Cat”.  Several of our TCP Cat Pack are going to show off their favourite TCP creation and you can choose one of them to CASE for the challenge.  

Here’s the card I chose.  



I’ll be honest...I had a really hard time choosing!  I have a lot of favourites and it was fun to peruse them.  But this one eventually won out because of the fun colours and patterns and the windowed design that I had fun playing with.  


Here’s a closeup where you can see the clear sequins, and the clear embossing I added inside the floral circle to give it some shine.  

So now you can pop on over to The Cat’s Pajamas Blog and find out all the details of the challenge, and get some more inspiration to choose from when you pick a Cat to Case!  




4 comments:

Aileen said...

What a beautiful card, absolutely love the colours and the layout and the critter and the gloss, well just love it all.

Marisa said...

Totally adorable card! Love the image :)

KarinsArtScrap said...

ooooo he is cute and gorgeous card Christine, you always pick the right colours and papers.
Gr Karin

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

So beautifully done and love the happy way it makes me feel. Love it!!