Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Sneaky Peek Week Day Two - It’s Foxy!


OH....Sneaky Peek Day is SO cute today!  When The Cat Pack saw this sweet stamp set everyone gushed!  It’s the cutest little set of foxes called For Fox Sake, and one of two really pretty dies that we’ll be releasing this week that has a beautiful image in a circular die, this one is called Spring Tree Duo

I hard a hard time resisting these sweet little guys, so I created a scene on watercolor paper and then used my Zig Clean Colour Markers to watercolor them up.  They’re floating away with balloons and messages of love!    I picked a fun colour palette with teal and a pop of rust.  


I created the little fishtale banners with another Die set we’ll be releasing this month called Stitched Squares & More.  


A few enamel dots accent and the popped up cloud gives it a bit of dimension.  

For my second card I am showing you how die sets can also be used as watercolor templates!  

I used the new Spring Tree Duo on Watercolour paper, but left the pieces within the die and used the cuts as outlines to watercolour the image with Zig Clean Color Brush markers.  I think it’s such a pretty look!  


I also framed out the image with TCP’s Going Round and Round CutUps die,  watercoloured leaves from the new Rectangular Stamp Duo CutUps die we showcased yesterday, and new Green Holigraphic holeless sequins in the store.  The sentiment is from yesterday’s set, Year of the Pig.  
Your turn!   You could win a $10 Gift Certificate to the TCP Store just by commenting on the Designers Blogs showcasing today’s goodies!  So pop on over to visit and comment!  Winner’s will be announced on the TCP Blog and Facebook page the following day!  


19 comments:

Finley and Brinley's Short Tails said...

Love your card-- so prettily colored and in my favorite colors!

Niki L said...

Those fox are so cute! Tfs!

KarinsArtScrap said...

super cute and beautiful and a very beautiful tree and card Christine
Gr Karin

Annette:) said...

I like the loose watercolor of your tree card. Those foxes are so adorable.

Sue D said...

Adorable sky scene with the foxes and balloons and pretty Spring tree.

Andrea said...

I love both of these sets and your samples are gorgeous!

Karthikha said...

I love the adorable fox!! Beautiful work! :)

Cindi said...

Gorgeous cards! I love your watercoloring. That little fox is so adorable!

Super Stick Chick said...

Fabulous cards!!! Love the fun flying foxes and gorgeously colored spring tree.

Denise Bryant said...

Love your color combo on the card with the foxes! And beautiful Spring Tree card too!

MadeByMeghanK said...

Just darling! I Love the foxes and great colors and coloring!

Jan said...

I love your cards and love the idea of the water coloring of the tree die!

Lee said...

Great cards! That tree is so pretty!

Leslie Miller said...

Those foxes are so cute, Christine, and your card is adorable! I always love your watercoloring. It looks pretty fabulous on the tree and leaves in your second card. There's more than one way to use a die! Also, I saw your email. Looks like I have some decisions to make!

slbt17 said...

Excellent! Loving the fox!

StampingbugKerry said...

So adorable! Love the gorgeous coloring and the sweet and uplifting scene! :)

Dana M said...

Wow, amazing watercoloring and gorgeous card layouts and designs.

Nancy Thomas said...

Your watercoloring gets better and better. I wish I had your touch with it. Both cards are so fresh looking.

Natalie said...

OMG! What awesome cards you made. Great job they are so adorable.