Monday, August 27, 2018

The Cat’s Pajamas August Blog Hop!


Welcome to our August Blog Hop with The Cat’s Pajamas!  We’ve been celebrating Birthdays this month and it’s been so fun to build up my BD card stash with such cute designs.  I’ve got one more for you today, and all these lovely goodies are now available in the TCP store.  

I am the first stop on the hop today :)  If you get lost along the way you can head to the TCP Blog for the list.  


On this fun and feminine birthday design I’ve combined the amazing new set, It’s All About the Cake with the companion CutUps die, Birthday Set.  This die will be free if you make a qualifying purchase with the release.  It’s such a cute BD set of dies, I know you’ll reach for it often.    

I found some pretty metallic paper with a lovely palette of colours and cut out the balloons with the dies, arranging them in a layout I liked, stamping some little strings and bows onto the paper.  The tag die is our new Wish Tag Duo CutUps, and I’ve embossed the sentiment in gold along the bottom.  


A few gold and peach sequins and the stitched ribbon pull it all together.  The metallic paper is really lovely in the right light.  


Now head on over to visit the lovely and talented Nancy.  I know she’ll have something gorgeous to show you!  Happy shopping!  

7 comments:

Alma de la Rosa said...

Such a beautiful card. I am always amazed at how you mix and match patterns for such a lovely effect

Joy Smith said...

What a fun but at the same time an elegant card.

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful and happy card Christine
Gr Karin

Leslie Miller said...

What fun use of the paper! I love the whimsy of this card, yet it's pretty, too. It looks like a party in a paper store!

Nancy Thomas said...

Gorgeous colors and I love the pattern mix.

Deepti Aggarwal said...

Such a fun card...love the pattern paper you have used..

Celeste Goff said...

I absolutely love this fun and happy card! So many fun patterns and layers!!!