Friday, April 24, 2015

Lacy Lady

Hello Friends, I’m here with a new challenge at A Day for Daisies, and it’s Add Lace!


Adding lace is perfect for these new images from ADFD,  the one that I used today is called Vintage School Girl Two, I think she’s so Downton Abbey feeling, and it was fun to give her that vintage look with the colouring and overall card design.  

I used a Mojo Monday sketch from a few weeks ago, pairing it with these papers from Carta Bella - Yesterday, and adding several types of lace into the design.  



For accent I added this large vintage brad and the twine bow.  

I think it’s so elegant and lovely!  The sentiment is from Power Poppy’s Dynamic Duos:  Peonies and Tulips.  

Hope you can join us in the Add Lace Challenge!  For more details see the ADFD Blog.  

5 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

so elegant and so very beautiful Christine
Gr Karin

Cheryl W. said...

I love this vintage school girl image, and you've colored her so beautifully. Wonderful card!

Leslie Miller said...

Your lacy touches and coloring are so pretty, Christine! Love the red and kraft together and especially those gorgeous red roses on her hat!

Conniecrafter said...

Beautifully colored, love the lace with the kraft colored background, pretty paper too!

Susan (rainy) said...

SO beautiful!! Your coloring is fabulous.