Friday, March 21, 2014

Rise and Shine!

I absolutely love today’s set from The Cat’s Pajamas.  I’m such a fan of 'da bunny as it is,  and then you put him with an umbrella and rain boots, too cute!  

This set (sentiment) is totally me!  I’m so not a morning person!  


I stamped Bun Bun and did a little Copic colouring and paper piecing with some adorable paper I had in my stash Simple Stories - Summer Fresh.  I’d totally wear flower patterned rain boots wouldn’t you?  


I seem to love the asymmetrical theme a lot so that’s what I did with this cute recessed window.  Some pale blue cotton ribbon accents and that’s that!  

Check out the rest of the gang playing along with this set at:  The Cat’s Pajamas Blog!

Happy Saturday to you!  

6 comments:

Conniecrafter said...

just adorable, love his little boots and the paper piecing for the umbrella, great coloring too!

KarinsArtScrap said...

just fabulous and beautiful card Christine.

gr karin

Judys said...

This is so over-the-top cute. As usual, your coordination of colors, dsp and design are fantastic. Makes me want to purchase this!!! I might.

Sharyn Polesel said...

This is so adorable! Love the colors, that sweet rabbit and your fabulous design!

Leslie Miller said...

Well, gosh, I just have to comment on this one, too. I'm having such fun looking at your Cat's Pajamas cards! I'm all inspired to make something perky... now to find the time. Love this!

Katie Sims said...

Ha....that is sooo me! I am not a morning ray of sunshine...lol! This is adorable Christine! :)