Friday, August 31, 2012

You Make Me Smile


You really do you know :)  

Playing along with the TCP Sketch for fun.  Of course when I go to blog it I realize it's LAST month's sketch.  Tells you how my day has gone!  The most dramatic thing...I almost "lost" my laptop.  My husband was updating it to a new operating system and then my hard drive stopped working, said it was corrupted and he had to take it to the Apple Store.  They just said they'd wipe the hard drive clean and restore it to the last backup, so he took it home to do that.  Gratefully it's backed up well and right now I'm writing this before he tries to update it again.  Hopefully it'll be ok!  All of my work, artistic and ministry is done on my laptop.  I'd be lost without it!

Alrighty the card...Mr. Bun Bun from Bloom is coloured with Copics and it's a fantastic sketch, even if I'm just getting to it now!  (here's the link to the thread on SCS where I found it).  Very fun to play with all kinds of paper.  This is old SU from my demo days.  


What a cute little bouquet right?  Hopefully it makes you smile today too.  

Copics:  R11, R12, R24, R22, R27, R29, E50, E51, E53, E80, E81, W2.  

5 comments:

Marisa said...

Such a cute bunny and wonderfully coloured too. Great colour combo. Fingers crossed the update works without any issues!

KarinsArtScrap said...

such a cute bunny and beautiful card Christine.

greetings karin

Rose Ann said...

This is adorable, Christine...and perfectly colored! Love those SU papers too!

So glad you didn't lose all of your important files on your laptop! Whew!!

Stacy Morgan said...

Adorable, wonderful colors and such great coloring as always.

Conniecrafter said...

so darling, love how you matched the bouquet with the background paper, pretty ribbon border treatment!