Pages

Friday, July 24, 2026

Every Happiness Blog Hop with Simon Says Stamp

 


Well, Hi friends!  


Today I’m delighted to be joining the Simon Says Stamp Friday Blog Hop for the Every Happiness July Release!  There are so many delightful elements to this release that I think you’ll enjoy.  Today I’m showcasing the wonderful school themed set with coordinating dies called  Best Teacher Ever . 



Our daughter is a teacher and we’re so proud of her.  Every day she brings creativity, intentionality and joy to her classroom.  So, this set has a special place in my heart.  I know how significant our teachers are, and how much they need to hear they are valued and appreciated.  This design tries to bring an elegant feel to a teacher appreciation by using the sentiment as a fun focal point.  


To create the beautiful and vibrant pattern I used my beloved Willowweave die and stencil from Simon Says Stamp.  The stencil creates the vibrant red layer and the willowweave die addes the aqua blue texture.  It’s always a show stopper!  I added in stars from the Best Teacher Ever set to the center of each opening to tie it into the teacher theme.  



Another fun stamped feature is the aqua dividing line between layers where I stamped the ruler element from the set, and added in the sub-sentiment “You rule!”  Totally a cute little teacher touch.  



I think it’s a fun and classy way to tell a teacher you appreciate them any time of the year.  

Don’t miss our not-yet-released Simon Says Stamp Golden Sunflower 3x4 stamp (pictured above) which is automatically added to your cart that contains any purchase from our exclusive Every Happiness collection! This gift with purchase will expire 7/26 at 11:59 pm EDT or while supplies last.

Well I’m the last stop on the hop, but if you’d like to see the whole list of all the beautiful creativity today here’s who’s up today!  Be sure to check back with Simon Says Stamp tomorrow for the Saturday inspiration!  


Don’t forget to comment!  A $25 gift card will be given at every blog along the hop!  Yay!

Simon Says Stamp Blog 

Heather Hoffman

Barbara Tarayao

Laura Bassen

Amy Rysavy

Tina Smith

Nicky Meek

Heather Ruwe

Lisa Addesa

Miriam Prantner

Jean Doeringsfeld

Barb Engler

Laura Williams

Christine Okken (you are here)


To catch up on all the inspiration from this release be sure to check out the Every Happiness Gallery.  

 

53 comments:

  1. Love your card! Someone has a very lucky teacher!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a bright & colorful way to tell a teacher how wonderful they are. Teachers give so much and deserve to be reminded of all they give and your card would definitely let a special teacher know how appreciated they are.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card. Im sure the teacher who received it will treasure it. I would

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card! As a fellow mother of a teacher, I too appreciate how much life they spill out every day into their students. Teacher sets are always a focus in my craft room.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a cool card - and it's so versatile, it could be done for just about any occasion - and changing up the color combo gives you endless possibilities!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your color choices. This is modern and cool.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a stunner! Love the Willowweave, and the colors you've chosen!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My sister is a teacher so I LOVE this! Great design!

    ReplyDelete
  9. you used one of my favorite color combos! So of course this card made me smile- I almost wish I was a teacher to receive this. (hi-5 to all the teachers out there- it is definitely one of the hardest jobs ever. Thank you)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great background! Fab card to celebrate a hard working Teacher! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. As the mother of a male teacher and having worked in the schools for many years, I say BRAVO, great card!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this card and the colors you used on it! My daughter is a teacher and would LOVE receiving a card like this!! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. A teacher will so enjoy your card!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very pretty card. Thanks to your daughter who is a teacher-it isn't easy, but it can be rewarding. I love that ruler stamp-it's so precise. Thank you for sharing your card.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This card would warm any teacher’s heart!

    ReplyDelete
  16. At first glance, your card is quite simple. But a closer look brings the detail home. A+! 😉

    ReplyDelete
  17. As a retired teacher, can I just tell you how much it would mean to receive such a stunning, handmade card? Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I like your bold color choices with this new release.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love your card, the colors you used go together really well. Love the texture and dimension the card has.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow! Great card, love the bright happy colors!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I adore the vibrant palette used for this teacher card! I'm sure it would look fab in school colors.

    ReplyDelete
  22. As a retired teacher, I really appreciate your card. Any teacher would love to receive this.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love your color combo for your special card!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I really love the color scheme on this card! And the layout is great!

    ReplyDelete
  25. We should never forget about the teachers! Lovely card. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thank you for sharing. I love how different this is from the others.

    ReplyDelete
  27. I really thought the Willowweave was a die cut at first! Love that it's a stencil, and the colors make everything pop!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It’s actually both, stencil and die, which makes it so great 😊

      Delete
  28. I would be so proud to bring this card to my teacher. Kudos to your daughter for helping children in a profession that can sometimes be difficult. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  29. Wow - this is incredible! I adore that color combo. I've been eyeing that die and this card is pushing me over the edge!

    ReplyDelete
  30. I really like the graphic design approach of this card and the complementary color scheme just pops!

    ReplyDelete
  31. What a great card! I love this color combination!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Such a cute card. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Such a cool looking card!!! Love the design

    ReplyDelete
  34. Love your card the colors you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Lovely card, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  36. I am a retired teacher, and I would have cherished this card! Beautiful creation!

    ReplyDelete
  37. luv this so adorbs!!! -kathyh

    ReplyDelete
  38. Wonderful color combinations.
    Any Teacher would be thrilled to get this card!

    ReplyDelete
  39. That is a very cool and colorful teacher card! Love all the products you used.

    ReplyDelete
  40. What a great card for a teacher. Great design

    ReplyDelete
  41. Beautiful card. One lucky teacher!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Such a beautiful card. Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  43. Any teacher would love to receive this card!

    ReplyDelete
  44. Great card? Love the color scheme!

    ReplyDelete
  45. Great teacher card--what a nice color combo!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind words! It is always nice to have you visit!