The Cat’s Pajamas Challenge this week is Anything Goes...which is fun because I need some more graduation cards. There’s nine grads in our daughters’ youth small group ...I have a few more to go for sure! I used a couple of fun TCP goodies on this design. First the always cute set - Take Off, and then the very fun slider dies that Alma put together for this last release. It makes making these interactive cards so easy! And at $5 for the die - its totally economical too.
Here is his take off....the papers are Echo Park - Summer Bliss and I’ve added some hand drawn clouds - just perfect for fitting the sentiment, some glitter and that’s it!
And here he is at the top of his flight plan!
Happy Tuesday everyone!



Oh my goodness your card is just amazing <3 Love the colours love every aspect of it
ReplyDeleteo this is fab what beautiful done and it looks fantastic Christine.
ReplyDeletegr karin
that is just too cute and such a great idea for the grad card, I just bought a CD with different movable parts for cards I think this style may be on it!!
ReplyDeleteLove these colors Christine - fab use of the slider die too!
ReplyDeleteIt's just wonderful Christine! I love the new EP paper and your super fun airborn bun bun! So cute! :)
ReplyDelete