Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Happy Bearthday!



Popping in with a little birthday design today.  I have this cute set from MFT called Beary Special Birthday.  It makes such cute designs with adorable party bears.  

I wanted to do a bit of different fold with this design so it’s made into a curved top gate-fold with the left side tucking into the balloons on the right as a closure.  All coloured up with Copics and then carefully trimmed out and popped up.  




The cute little banners are from The Cat’s Pajamas County Fair CutUps Die.  



I decorated the inside of the design a little to show off the cute presents.  Simple and sweet!  Here’s the Copics I used below.  




Thanks for stopping by!  



SaveSaveSave

7 comments:

Sue L. said...

Hi Christine. The little bear w his balloons and flags is totally adorable! Great idea curving the top of the 2 closing flaps and love the inside with the presents tucked in the bottom corner. I sooo want to do this card!!!

Aileen said...

This is so cute Christine I love the colours used and the design is brilliant. Will have to try and find this design and try it, wow.

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's very beautifulllllll Christine
Gr Karin

Conniecrafter said...

Oh my goodness when I saw the name of your post I just new this was going to be adorable and it so is, great job on the balloons too!! Love the design of the card!

Leslie Miller said...

So sweet and adorable, Christine! Love the colors, and the fold makes it extra special. What a treat for the eyes and heart today!

JoAnn said...

Love your adorable card with the great color combo and the special fold.

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, my! Christine, this is ADORABLE! What a sweet and dear bear, and you've colored him perfectly (of course)! Hehe! What a sweet and clever card design...I love the curved and stitched edges. And what amazing fussy cutting. Someone is going to LOVE this card!! Hugs! xoxo