Monday, April 3, 2017

No Coffee...





We’re back with a new challenge for the next 2 weeks at The Cat’s Pajamas!  This week we’ve got a fun challenge called “A Little Bit Sassy”.  TCP has some fun sets and sentiments that would fit perfectly for this theme.  This week I pulled out TCP’s set This Could Be Vodka.  I stamped the cutie patootie cat in his cup, including the added little cup accents with Memento Tuxedo Black ink onto Copic XPress it Blending cardstok and aftern colouring with Copics, I cut him out.  

For fun I added the notebook border with TCP’s CutUps die Toppers CutUps, and then placed my kitty cat onto circle using the Framed Up 2 CutUps die.  The sentiment is perfect for all coffee lovers and our sassy theme.  



A few little touches of white sharpie accent his markings and a bit of twine and buttons finish it off.  The layout is this week’s Mojo Monday layout.  

Here are the Copics I used to colour it up below.  


So jump on in with us in the challenge....you could win some TCP Cat’s Cash to use in the store!  

Here’s some more inspiration from The Cat Pack....


Save Brenda Nakandakari
Christine Okken (you are here)
Jessica Rone
Wendy McGaffey
and Alma at the TCP Blog!



5 comments:

Conniecrafter said...

LOL, that is so fun, love the coloring, I don't drink coffee but I know people this would be perfect for :)

Hetty said...

I love it! What a wonderul happy card and so beautifully colored.

Wanda Cullen said...

This is absolutely adorable! Love your happy colors and fun stamps! Thanks for joining us at Mojo Monday!

Nancy Thomas said...

I adore this card, especially the stamped background. A fantastic layout too along with your always great coloring.

Zlatoena said...

Christine, I'm the designer of the bunny stamp and the animals in cups! LOVE LOVE the way you color the images! Awesome job!!