Monday, February 13, 2017

Love Mail



Happy Valentine’s Day!  Tonight I thought I’d drop in with a cute little love card to celebrate anyone who needs a little love in the mail, and to sneak in another card for TCP Tuesday’s Happy Mail Challenge.  



Here we’ve got some love mail in the box from TCP’s set Just Let it Happen.  I believe this little guy is named Yappy and he’s very excited for his Valentine cards.  He’s stamped on Copic XPress it Blending card stock, then trimmed out carefully, and popped up on a double circle made with TCP’s Framed Up 2 CutUps Die.  



To make it even more lovey-dovey I’ve added a heart border with TCP’s Heart Border CutUps die. Completed with a sentiment from the set, and a bit of twine to accent.  


Have you seen the TCP Sale News?  Alma is taking a romantic holiday and giving you 10% off!  





Come on and create with us at TCP, you have one more week to be entered into the Happy Mail Challenge!


2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, just too cute and fun! I'd like to send one to each of my friends!

Conniecrafter said...

too cute image and I just love the heart borders with it too, happy valentine's day