Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Yeti Best



I just love these sweet little Yetis from My Favorite Things!  I wanted to play with them again (and again!), but have it not be specifically Christmas themed.  So, here’s a sweet winter design with Beast Friends again.  I started by stamping the little yeti in some really light Memento Ink, I think it was Desert Sand, and coloured him up with Copics in a no-line style, and then trimmed him out.  I gave him some white snaggle-teeth with a white sharpie marker.  

On the background layer I stamped all sorts of the different evergreen trees in Pool Party ink and then created a bit of a windowed design with my yeti in the middle.  I added some woodgrain texture onto the Kraft layer, framed it up and added some baker’s twine, and enamel dots.  



A little popping up of the sentiment focussing on the YETI.  How can you resist these little guys!   They sure make me smile :)  



1 comment:

KarinsArtScrap said...

oooo so cute and gorgeous Christine
Gr Karin