Sunday, January 29, 2017

Happy Bear-thday



Popping in with a cute little bear themed birthday design I created for my little nephew’s birthday last week.  My little bundle-of-life guy needs a happy, busy birthday card for sure.  

Recently I was going through my stamps looking for something and came upon a set from MFT I ordered and then forgot I had (oops!).  It’s called Beary Special Birthday, and it’s so cute I feel embarrased I didn’t remember I had it!   

Stamped onto XPress it Blending, die cut out with MFT’s Wonky Stitched Circles, and then paired with some really busy star patterned- boy themed paper.  




I added a few extra stars from TCP’s 3 x 3 Stars CutUps and some enamel dots to complete it.  



Copics I used all in a row!





3 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

aaaahhhhhhhhhh sweet bear and beautiful colourful card Christine
Gr Karin

Leslie Miller said...

I love it! So bright and boy-ful and absolutely darling. I have a lot of those forgotten stamps, but I keep them in a separate basket until I use them. Look through the basket now and then and it's like shopping all over again.

Conniecrafter said...

he is just too cute, love the fun papers with him too!!