Monday, February 15, 2016

Hang Ten




How about a little dip in the ocean waves today?  I’m playing with The Cat’s Pajamas adorable set Stoked to create some tropical fun.  I love this little dude and I just had to give him some fun bermuda surfer-shorts for his hang time.  

Colouring is done with Copics, the designers paper are from MFT and I gave him a fun little Wave Border CutUp and some faux Buttons CutUps mimicking the sunshine in the sky above and accents below.  



Isn’t he super cool?  Here’s the Copics I used for colouring. 



This week brings us to a brand new challenge at The Cat’s Pajamas.  This week the theme is to  Include an Animal on your project.  With so many fabulous TCP Animals to choose from I know you’ll be inspired to create something fun.  Playing along could win you Cat’s Cash to spend at the TCP store!  If you use TCP products you can have even more Cat’s Cash to spend!  



Here’s the Cat Pack playing along today... 

Brenda Nakandakari
Christine Okken (you are here)
Jessica Rone
Julie Elak
Lori Tecler
Nancy Thomas
Wendy McGaffey
and Alma at the TCP Blog!

4 comments:

Conniecrafter said...

very cute and fun card!!

Super Stick Chick said...

That plaid swim suit cracks me up. Love copic coloring, especially the water. Great work Christine.

Nancy Thomas said...

Completely adorable. The wave is perfect and the plaid swim trunks are too, too cute.

Brenda said...

Such a darling, happy card. I think this is on of my favoritest sets and you rocked the challenge with it!