Monday, October 5, 2015

Super Birthday



Another creation in my 30 Day Coloring Challenge!  This one is in honour of my little nephew.  He is a bundle-of-life-and-entertainment dude.  His favourite colour is orange, so I knew that this superguy needed to have some orange on him.  This is another card for his mama, my sis-in-law, for some fun kid BD cards.  

I did a mix of two MFT sets  - You’re Super and Super Boy, pairing it with some fun Simple Stories - So Rad designer paper and this week’s Mojo Monday sketch.  I took the sketch pretty literally with the addition of the fun stars from The Cat’s Pajamas.  



He’s sure cute isn’t he?  I really love these super kids!  



Nice to see you today!  Thanks for stopping by!



6 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

cute, great and fantastic card Christine also the papers.
Gr Karin

Marisa said...

Totally adorable card :)

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh my word, this card is SENSATIONAL! Just love that little superhero and your paper and accent choices are superb. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

Conniecrafter said...

so very cute, love how you colored the hair!!

Leslie Miller said...

Really cute, Christine! You're having fun, aren't you? Well, I'm having fun looking!

SewPaperPaint said...

I would so buy this at a card shop for my son! Looks like something you'd see at Hallmark! Just a perfect design and coloring! :)