Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Apple Season


Hey there people!  Guess what?  I was cleaning some “stuff” (read:mess) and discovered some stamped sheets I had taken along with us on our American Adventure two years ago.  I took all kinds of images and my copics so I’d have something to colour on our 6 week trip.  Well, ha!  I forgot I had them!  So, I’ll probably put them into cards in the next weeks - even though they are two years old :).  

This cute one was a digi Birdie Brown image from Torico.  Now that she’s illustrating for MFT, she isn’t doing these digis anymore, but I grabbed them way back when.  She’s such a great illustrator!  

I trimmed out the bear and popped him up on the lacy circle (isn’t he cute?).  Otherwise it’s pretty simple details.  

When I look out my window my apple tree looks just like this right now.  I need to get out and pick them really soon or they’ll be falling off the tree.  


The sentiment is from MFT’s Birdie Brown set Sweet Birthday Wishes.  I thought I would work perfectly for the sweet apple theme. 

Have a sweet day!  




4 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

How fun, Christine! I saved this freebie and created with it too, long ago. Torico had lots of freebies and all fabulous. I didn't know she was designing for MFT. Your card is so cute and happy! I'll look forward to more of your "just for fun" cards!

Aileen (mum) said...

Such a cute card, love your apple tree and of course the cute little bear.

KarinsArtScrap said...

sweet and so beautiful Christine
Gr Karin

Conniecrafter said...

Glad you found them, this is just too cute, love how you popped him up!