Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Hear Me Roar


We have a cutie patootie for you on Day Two of Sneaky Peeks at The Cat’s Pajamas.  It’s a sweet set from a brand new illustrator for TCP and it’s so fun!  Our little lion here is headed out for the Easter egg hunt with his adorable ladybug basket.



I wanted this design to have a really fun springy feel, so I paired the little guy with some country-feel papers from an older pack I had (I think it was Simple Stories).  I love the ginghams and stripes to give it a homey feel.  

I used a couple of TCP Cut Ups Dies to accent the design, for the denim sentiment banner and top accent I used the Fancy Flip Frames CutUps and then for the background dotty layer I used TCP’s Dots CutUps



If you look carefully behind the dots you can see I stamped the little flower arrangement from the set onto the red card stock, and then added simple buttons and twine to finish it all off.  


Be sure to put the TCP Pajama Party on your calendar.  It’s next Monday at the TCP Splitcoaststampers Forum!  Lots of fun, more sneak peeks and prizes to be won!


And you don’t want to miss out on the In It to Win It Thread on the TCP SCS Forum as well.  Just for chatting you can win new TCP Goodies!  Alma has giveaways every day so it’s a great way to win these great new items you’re seeing in Sneaky Peek week!  



Here’s the Cat Pack playing along today...so stop by for lots more inspiration...

Christine (you are here)
Lisa 
Nancy

See you tomorrow with more fun!  

5 comments:

Brenda said...

Love this design, Christine! Your coloring is perfection. I love this cutie!

Conniecrafter said...

Oh my he is just adorable, your coloring of him is awesome, cute card!

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is so sweet and a great design Christine fabulous card
Gr Karin

Cheryl W. said...

Love the "comfy" feel of your card. I could just hug that sweet lion!

Anonymous said...

This is darling, I love all the papers you used!