Wednesday, November 19, 2014

All Is Bright


It’s Day 3 of New Release Sneaky Peeks at The Cat’s Pajamas and my favourite big eared bunny is back!  He’s all in a Christmas tangle looking pretty bemused and adorable.



He’s stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black ink onto Neenah White cardstock and coloured up with Copics to match this fun paper I had in my stash from last year’s Christmas papers, Echo Park Keep Cozy.  The patterns were just perfect for the design.  To accent the sentiment I used two TCP dies, Fancy Flip Frames and Bitty Banners.  Then for that touch of pizazz I added some iridescent cording with rhinestones attached to mimic the Christmas lights.  So cute!  


Here’s a closeup of the colouring, I knew that the soft blue pointillism background would work perfectly with the polka-dots in the paper.  

Here’s this sweet set for you, he’s irresistable!




Don’t forget that you can chat it up and WIN over on The Cat’s Pajamas Forum at Splitcoaststampers.  Alma generously picks a winner each day from the comments.  



And you’re invited to our Pajama Party next week where we celebrate the New Release!  Mark your calendars for fun!  

Pop on over to The Cat’s Pajamas Blog to see the other fabulous inspiration with this sweet set!  




6 comments:

Lyn said...

Oh my goodness this is just stunning <3

Brenda said...

Christine, this is so cute. I love the background and so appreciate the patience it must have taken to do! It turned out perfect!

Alanna said...

Fun card. I love the blues and red together.

KarinsArtScrap said...

fun cute and beautiful Christine
Gr Karin

Conniecrafter said...

Oh no poor guy, that is usually me putting the lights on our tree, but I won't have that this year, we purchased a tree with lights already on it last year :) Now maybe when I help my hubby with the outside lights, love how you colored him, and the gems all strung throughout the card is a great touch to go with the image!

wendy said...

This is fabulous and so different love how you used the blue, thanks for visiting my blog and all your kind encouraging comments !