Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Your Number is Up!

We’re back with more fun from The Cat’s Pajamas!  

Today’s set, Your Number is Up,  is so fun because it can count anything!  Anniversaries, Birthdays, years, any special event in numbers!  And, it also has a die set created just for it so it has extra creative possibilites.  


First off I created an Anniversary card for my parents using some fun floral papers from Crate Paper (14) as my inspiration.  I stamped all the numbers,  then also added some of the die cut numbers from  dp over top to give it a really boho feel.  I also took the “porthole” frame from the Framed Up 2 Dies and added some partial framed circles,  and the inside of the porthole to the page in random ways to give it that ecclectic feel.  I also cut out some banners from the dp to add on.  Some cute sequins and enamel dots, twine and lace finish off the outside.  


And inside I stamped the Anniversary banner, added some paper and washi tape to accent.  


Then, my son had a BD party for his best buddy from school this past weekend.  He loves red, and the party was a swimming party, so I thought it would be fun to create a nautical design.  This time I took the whole number plate die and cut out a panel for the front of my card popping it up onto designer paper that has this sea-side feel (Fancy Pants Down by the Shore). 

Then I added the port hole/buoy from the Framed Up 2 dies, with some twine around it.  

And below is the inside.  



Aren’t the dies great?  

Check out the rest of the Cat Pack who are playing along with this set at The Cat’s Pajamas Blog today.  

Be sure to join us...

See ya tommorrow!  



4 comments:

Lisa H. said...

these are FANTASTIC!!!! looove how you showed off these numbers and the number plate. great cards.

KarinsArtScrap said...

2 gorgeous cards Christine.
the first is like flower power and the second a great masculine card.

gr karin

Linsey R said...

Oh Christine, both of your cards today are wonderful! Your parents are sure to cherish this gorgeous anniversary card you made them--I adore how you can totally personalize it like you have using the new products you're showcasing! It's absolutely charming! And the card you made your sons friend is so cute! Perfect for his fun nautical/swimming party theme! Your handmade details are fantastic! Thanks again for ALL the great inspiration!!! :)

Leslie Miller said...

This would be a very handy set to have! Wonderfully creative cards you've made with it!