Thursday, March 27, 2014

The Sketchbook

I don’t know about you, but when I see a true artist’s work, there is a part of me the would LOVE to get inside their head and see their inspiration process, the sketches, the rough drawings, the little bits and pieces that get them to that final polished work of art.  And, all of you who are fans of Marcella Hawley know what a true artist she is.  I mean really, there’s just no one out there like her.  That’s just one of the reasons I have to keep pinching myself that she asked me to be on this team!  

What I also love about Power Poppy is that its not like other companies, or Design Teams;  there’s a great deal of creativity and originality going on that you get to be a part of.  Today you’re in for an amazing treat.  Marcy is going to open up her sketchbook and show you the behind the scenes of how this release came to be.  You won’t want to miss it on the Power Poppy Blog!

And in the meantime - here’s a sneak peek of what you’ll be starting to see from me and the rest of the Design Team, starting tomorrow!  Giddy to show you!  


3 comments:

Liz Williams said...

I'm loving this little peak. Thanks, Christine.

Wanda Cullen said...

OK...you know this is pure torture having to wait so long to see the new release?! LOVE your tiny peek!

Joan V said...

Lovely little peek.