Sunday, March 2, 2014

Sale Page Three - Copics, Folders and Dies


Copics and Accessories for SALE!  Please also see the Stamp Sets for Sale by scrolling down, Flourishes HERE, and other sets HERE.

HERE’s the Details:  
  • This sale is a first come first served basis.  I will go through my emails in the order I have received them. 
  • All Items are as is. Copic Sketch Markers will be sold as singles.  These Copics I’ve listed are doubles of markers that I have.  Wherever I have refills I have refilled them.   
  • All items are in excellent condition, prices and names are listed under each set picture.  These prices DO NOT include Shipping and Handling, which will be calculated after you’ve completed your list.  Approximate costs shipping to the US are about $12 for 6 Flourishes sets so that gives you an benchmark to go by.
  • I am shipping from Canada, all fees are in Canadian Dollars, and payment is only accepted through PayPal.  
  • Shipping will occur 24 - 48 hours after confirmation of payment is received (I do have a job, but I will try to be very prompt with this).  
  • Send your requests AND FULL ADDRESS to christineokken @ gmail . com and I will let you know your totals and where to send the payment.  
Thanks so much for your support!  All proceeds are going straight to debt reduction for us!  Woo Hoo!  


Each Single Marker $3

B00, B02, B05, Y21 E11, E11, E31, E33



Flowers Impressabilities $1



Embossing Folder Candy $3


Embossing Folder Pears $3


Embossing Folder Christmas Ornaments $3


Embossing Folder Poinsettia Mini $1


Embossing Folder Flower Mini $1


Embossing Folder Ornament Mini $1


Tag & Border Cut Plate $3


No comments: