Thursday, March 20, 2014

Besties

How can you argue with an adorable pair of penguins on a bike?  Doesn’t it just speak friendship to you?  This is a very sweet set from The Cat’s Pajamas I get to show off today during Sneaky Peek Week.  


They’re just out for a stroll on a sunny spring day :)  I coloured up this cute pair with a wee bit of copics, darkening the blacks, popping up one of the penguins for some fun.  And to me, whenever I colour a bicycle it should always be red!  



Here’s another look at the embellishing and colouring, you can see that behind the main image I used one of the fantastic new dies peeking out, which you can see below.  Really great pieces in this die set!  I’ve had a lot of fun with it.  




Here’s a few release week details for you....

Be sure to join the Cat Pack and me at the Release Party on Splitcoaststampers
And there’s lots of chatter over at Splitcoaststampers in the TCP Forum, where just talking can win you each day’s sets!


See ya tomorrow!

6 comments:

Marisa said...

Too cute. Reminds me of who we saw people riding bikes in Italy. Sometimes four on a bike!! Main rider, one on the front handlebars, one on the main cross bar and one on the back.

Linsey R said...

What a super cute and FUN card you have for us today Christine! I adore how you tilted the fancy square mat and your coloring is FABULOUS!!! This card is absolutely delightful! Thanks for another day of wonderful inspiration!!! Happy Friday!!! :)

KarinsArtScrap said...

so cute and fun image Christine it's a wonderful card.

gr karin

Unknown said...

SQUEAK! I loooove this card, fab colors and I love all those wonderful patterns! So glad you are playing with us this week! :)

Conniecrafter said...

they are too cute, like the dimension!!

Leslie Miller said...

Such fun, bright, happy, totally adorable cards you've made for this release, Christine! Your talent is really glowing!