Monday, March 10, 2014

Amazing Poppy Birthday

Today was a GREAT mail day!  I ordered a couple of sets recently and 2 packages came today.  One is super top secret....(can’t wait to show you!), and the other package was a couple of sets from Verve.  I think the Poppy Birthday set is gorgeous and I couldn’t wait to get it!  So, I unwrapped it and stamped it right away!  


I love the multiple possibilities of this set, and I knew right away I wanted to start by stamping the outline of the poppies and then colouring them with Copics and layering them, using this week’s Mojo Sketch.  


The papers are Echo Park Style Essentials, and I used a Spellbinders Border die for the scallops and a little organdy ribbon.  Such a pretty font too don’t you think?  

Have an amazing day!  


13 comments:

Tricia T said...

Gorgeous, Christine!!!

TLady said...

BEAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTIFUL!!!!!!!:p

Allison Cope said...

So frilly and gorgeous Christine!!!!!

Wanda Cullen said...

GORGEOUS poppies! Love how you colored them in the shaded reds! That scalloped border is so pretty as well!

Annheidel said...

Your card is gorgeous! I like the white dot centers and all the pretty damask papers. Great colors!

KarinsArtScrap said...

such a beautiful card Christine.

gr karin

Marisa said...

You rocked the sketch and this set, Christine! Gorgeous poppies and I always love this classic colour combo.

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHHHHHH! What a gorgeous card--- those flowers just POP! LOVE the dimension and the coloring... love the enamel dots! FAB design all around:)

THANKS so much for stopping by my blog and leaving love <3 You made my day :)

Small Talk Mama said...

Love your color combo and those wonderful flowers! Great card!

Heather Rogers said...

This is beautiful, Christine! Love the classy color palette. So happy I still get to see your beautiful designs. :)

Papercrafting With Angelina said...

Stunning!

Leslie Miller said...

That looks like a perky and fun set and you made an amazing card with it! Love those gorgeous papers. The pierced border almost looks like tiny pearls. Very pretty, Christine!

Cindy Lawrence said...

Just beautiful, Christine! Love the bold colors mixed with the dainty ribbon, pierced scalloped border, and pearls!