Sunday, November 24, 2013

Snow Buddies


The other day when I pulled out a stamp set to play in TSG’s challenge, I saw this stamp set again from TSG called - Season’s Greetings.  The whimsical drawings on this set are really sweet and I knew I wanted to do something with it again.  In the past I’ve always just played with the Santa or trees, but this time I pulled out the pair of snowmen.  (Aren’t they adorable?)  I thought about how I could also use the trees in the set and create a snow scene, almost like in a snow globe.  So, each part of this little diorama is popped up on a different layer, giving it lots of dimension.  Coloring is with Copics, and the papers are Echo Park - Reflections Christmas.  


Enjoy your Monday everyone!  I’ll be back tomorrow with a design I created for my husband’s birthday (that’s today!).  

(Copics:  BG10, BG11, BG34, G21, YG61, YG64, YG67, Y21, Y23, Y26, YR14, YR27, E23, E25, E27, R24, R27, R29, C2)

9 comments:

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

What a sweet & cute card! Your ocloring is amazing. Thank you so much for playing along with us at TSG. :)

Marisa said...

Such a cute image and love that you used my favorite Christmas word - JOY!

Leslie Miller said...

Christine, this is so adorable! The snowmen and trees make the perfect scene and your impeccable coloring makes it even better. Love!

Jill Norwood said...

Adorable - love the sweet scene you created!

Mary Ann said...

Love your card!!!Super Cute!!!

TLady said...

HOW SUPER CUTE CHRISTINE!!!!!!!! :) THAT'S how I feel here---COLD!!!! No snow YET! :) LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE your coloring, the papers you've used & your sketch!!!!!!!!!:) STAY WARM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRISTINE'S HUSBAND!!!!" :)

Conniecrafter said...

So very sweet, love the snowman and the dimension, it does give the feel of a snow globe, like your touch of lace and country feel of the papers!

KarinsArtScrap said...

fantastic and very beautiful card Christine.

gr karin

Stacy aka Twinshappy on SCS said...

ACK... This is adorable. I like the fresh fun colors, beautiful coloring and great card all around.