Thursday, March 21, 2013

Twinsies


We're back for our wrap up of the March New Releases at Flourishes today.  It's your last chance today to purchase the bundle of new releases at a discount, so we don't want you to miss out on these beauties!

I have a pair of cards from the new set Inside and Out Congrats that would be perfect for a new baby...or babies in a family, take a look.


So sweet right?  I paired the wonderful sentiment with the little booties from one of our baby sets, Hello Baby.  So cute!  I embossed the booties with VersaMark embossing with white embossing powder onto Color Made Easy Candy Pink and True Blue Collections in the lightest shade in each collection.   Then  I added a touch of depth and shading with a copic marker on each set, then I trimmed them out.  

The card is a windowed design which I'm loving lately, each one embossed differently, then stamping inside the window onto Flourishes Classic White card stock with Summer Sky Memento Ink and Ranger Spun Sugar Ink.  What I love so much about polymer stamps is that you can curve them, which I did to fit the inside of the circular window.  


For the little girl I added pretty blush pearls (even on her bootie buttons!), and some lovely pleated ribbon (here in ivory).  

Then for the boy...


He gets some cute True Blue buttons and a little iridescent string.  

Really simple, but eye catching too.  I have REALLY loved this series of stamps Inside and Out, and have had so much fun pairing them with different other sets we carry.  

So now you can head on over to the rest of the Design Team to see what March Madness they've created today too!  (can you tell we love Basketball in this family?)

10 comments:

Marisa said...

So totally cute and perfect for twins or singles :)

KarinsArtScrap said...

aahhhh these are such cute cards Christine.

greetings karin

Anonymous said...

Cute cards !! Also love the new hair do. Have a great day and a better week-end. Hugs n' Stuff, Lynne

TLady said...

VERY SWEET!!!!!!!!!!! :) I'm working on a Baby Gift at this time!!!!!!!!! :) LOVE IT!!!!!!!!! :)

scrappingnana said...

Adorable cards. Love the design of both. I like your new profile photo also.

Stacy Morgan said...

These are darling baby cards Christine! I like the shoes with the sentiment, just darling.

ChristineCreations said...

testing

Amanda said...

Christine, those cards are so pretty and elegant! I don't know how you made the sentiment curve like that but I am supremely in love with it! Gorgeous :)

~ Amanda

Allison Cope said...

Awwww... they're just perfect! Love the simple embossing along with the colour matching booties! Super cute!

Heather Rogers said...

Both of these are just darling! I love that you used the same basic design with different subtle details. :)

Hugs`