Saturday, March 9, 2013

Photography 52 - 10

My brother and sister-in-law had a 4th BD Party for our niece last weekend, they rented a hall and had lots of friends and family there to celebrate.  There were lots of little ones and they had a bouncy thing, scooters and cards for the kids, big foam blocks, face painting, lots of fun :)  .  My SIL asked me to take pictures of the event so I thought I'd share a few with you.


This little cutie was 10 weeks old and had a twin sister too.  She was sleeping the whole time.  



Our daughter was feeding her little cousin some lunch.  I just love this little guy.  



Isn't this little one gorgeous?  I LOVE her pig tails!  She was waiting patiently to get her face painted.  



The sweet little birthday girl herself talking to Daddy getting ready for cupcakes.  She looks so serious here!  


Don't those cupcakes look yummy?  She's an icing first kind of girl :)  

1 comment:

TLady said...

SWEET PHOTOS CHRISTINE!!!!!!!!!!! Children just make one SMILE!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)