Monday, March 18, 2013

Happy BD - You Dig Me?



Feel like something cheerful today?  TSG's Challenge this week is Anything Goes!  Well, I kind of like  all that wide open space, so I played along.  As I hadn't used these cutie gnome themed stamps from My Little Friend in a long while, so it was time to bust them out again and make some spring on paper.  I went a little kooky on my colors to match with this DP from MME - Remarkable.   Very fun :)


I have 4, yes count them four different patterns going on here, but the blue and yellow sheets sort of read like a plain colour, so I think it's ok.  Coloring with Copics for that vibrant touch....and check out the inside, it will make you smirk :)


Mr. Bossypants Gnome wants to make sure its a good birthday!

That's all for today!  

Copics:  BG0000, BG10, BG11, BG13, BG18, BG53, BG57
Y15, Y35, Y38
R29, R39, R59
E43, E44, E47
G40, G43, G46

6 comments:

Marisa said...

Absolutely LOVE how you have coloured this image! Darling papers and card :)

TLady said...

WOW CHRISTINE!!!!!!! LOVE IT!!!!!!!! ALL THE LAYERS, THE PATTERNS, THE IMAGE IS SUPER CUTE, & THE SHAPES, THE SKETCH....!!!!!!!!!! WHAT A SUPER JOB YOU'VE DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW!!!!!!!! :)

Conniecrafter said...

so very cute, sure to bring happiness to whomever receives it, the papers all work great together and just love the coloring!

Cheryl said...

The first thought I had when I saw this card was how much I like the colors you used for the mushroom house! Kooky works!!! ;) I also like all the different dp's together. Actually, I'm just gonna Pin this one so I can have it for a reference later--it's fantastic! Thanks for all the sweet comments you've made on my blog! ~Hugs!

KarinsArtScrap said...

wow this is adorable and very beautiful and colourful card Christine.

greetings karin

Crafty Math Chick said...

This is adorable Christine! Love the bright happy colors you chose and the playful buttons! Thanks for playing along with us at TSG - hope you will join us again!