Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Faith is the Substance


Just playing around a little bit with the Mojo Sketch this week.  I've been working on some new release things for Flourishes to show you .... soon :) , and just thought I'd take a little break to work with this sketch.  Verve Plain Janes are so great I have to say.  This one is Hebrews 11:1, and I paired it with another great Verve set One Person.  I thought the flower in that set looked a lot like the paper here, MME - Unforgettable.  I like the warm folksy feel it has.


I cut slits in the ribbon "leaves" to break it up a bit.  Since the sketch was quite detailed I wanted to keep things pretty simple, so some pretty pearl accents and that's it! 

Copics:  BG13, BG15, BG18, BG72, E27, E29, E79.  
Ink:  Memento Teal Zeal, Memento Tuxedo Black

Back tomorrow with Flourishes March Pre-Release Challenge!  Can't wait!

7 comments:

Stacy Morgan said...

I do like the plain janes also, just been resisting getting them. ;0) Very pretty Christine.

Cathy said...

Gorgeous color of the flower and the dp is very colorful. Love it.
I wanted to thank you for the stamp sets from Flourishes, they arrived today and I can't wait to ink them up tomorrow...

Marisa said...

I so love that verse and you have showcased it wonderfully with the mojo sketch and some Verve :)

TLady said...

SOOOO PRETTY CHRISTINE!!!!!!!!!! LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE the colors AND THAT FLOWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) WONDERFUL CREATION!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

TLady said...

P.S. WONDERFUL PRINTS together too!!!!!!!!!! :)

Conniecrafter said...

pretty paper combo, great coloring on the flower and great way to frame the verse!

KarinsArtScrap said...

very pretty card Christine, great papers.

greetings karin