Monday, November 26, 2012

Warm My Heart


How about a little snow cutie for today?  I found this image I had coloured up and hadn't put into a card  yet and these days when you're trying to get Christmas cards together - I'll take any image I can get!  She's Snow Day from MFT - Pure Innocence.  She's coloured up with Prismacolor Pencils.  I used this weeks MFT Sketch for fun.  There is actually a little bit of a blue glow around her, but you just can't see it in the photo.  


Here's a bit closer picture of her.  I used some great Echo Park paper - Christmas This and That, and then some pretty glittery ribbon and pearls plus lots of zig zag sewing.  I think browns and reds are so cozy together!  

Have a cozy Tuesday everyone!  

9 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Very pretty card...

Marisa said...

Such a darling image and love your colour combo! Soon your own kids will be looking like the image if not already :)

TLady said...

CUTE! CUTE! CUTE!!!!!!!!! :)

KarinsArtScrap said...

so cute and very pretty card Christine.

greetings karin

Conniecrafter said...

so sweet, do like the color combo and the neat stitching all around!

Stacy Morgan said...

Very sweet. Beautiful coloring and makes me smile.

ChristineCreations said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Joan V said...

Ah, how sweet. Wow, lots of zig zag sewing, but it really adds a special touch to the card. Thanks for sharing.

Cindy Lawrence said...

She is SO sweet, Christine! Love the colors you chose, and you did a beautiful job with the sketch!