Saturday, November 17, 2012

Project 365 - Week 44

Not a full line-up of shots this week.  To be honest, I didn't have the energy for more shots.  I am the Mom to 2 teenagers, and one of those teenagers (who shall remain nameless) is giving me a run for my money.  Now, said teenager is still a great kid on so many levels, but has been very challenging to have a positive relationship with lately.  Sigh.  You'd think that because we work with teenagers every day I'd have the inside track, but nope, it's a whole different ball game when it's your kid :)  We'll make it through, I know we will.  Hopefully better for it all ....eventually :)


Fuzzy Peaches.  These are our youngest son's favourite candy treat.  After Daddy had eaten some of his  fuzzy peaches finishing off what was in the little guy's bag....he was so heartbroken that they were gone.  Daddy sheepishly bought him some more.  :)


PD Day Shopping with Grandma.  I love this picture of our daughter and my mom.  We went shopping  on a day off from school - for paint and fabric for our daughter's new room, with a nice lunch in-between.  


Snow Fort!  This little guy loves playing in the snow after school.  He's built a great fort in the yard to play in.  This picture SO captures his personality...and you can see his broken tooth from falling in Mexico this summer.  Soon to be finished repairing we hope!  


This shot isn't so photo-spectacular but it has a funny story.  My husband and I were sorting through the linen closet and pulled out this old Pooh Bear towel and we both were flooded with memories :)  This used to fit this little guy to the floor...it was the towel we would wrap him in after baths or even at the pool after swimming.  So cute...and how much he's grown!


Volleyball - our middle son was cleared to play volleyball again after his thumb injury (he's the one crouched in the middle waiting for one of the coaches to pop him the ball), I love the intensity he approaches every sport with.  He's all in :)

4 comments:

Marisa said...

Had to giggle because my sons LOVES Fuzzy Peaches and would be equally upset if they were "sneaked" by daddy LOL! The snow picture is fabulous - love it! My son and him would get along great LOL! Hang in there with the teenager....((hugs))

TLady said...

SUPER PICTURES CHRISTINE!!!!!!! :) I SOOOO UNDERSTAND your predicament with your hard to handle teen! When I have troubles with ours, ALL the energy is DRAINED right from me!!!!!!!I have NO ENERGY LEFT to do ANYTHING!!!!!! SO, I SOOOOOOOOOOOO UNDERSTAND!!!!!!! :) It WILL PASS!!!!!!!! :) HUGS from a mom who understands!!!!!!! :)

Georgia Peach said...

I have to know where you get the Fuzzy Peaches.
My mom used to get them for me when I was younger.

Stacy Morgan said...

I love the pictures of your youngest as they are so close in age with the twins. Makes me wish we lived closer they would get along so well. Glad to know that i am not the only mom with issues and kids. ha!