Sunday, September 23, 2012

Project 365 - Weeks 36 & 37

Greetings after a bit of a photography hiatus!  I've been taking pictures for my 365 Project, but with no time to post them.


The weather has been amazing the past 2 weeks and we've had some amazing sunsets, this one was right outside our front door one night.  



Decided to make some yummy vegetable soup for supper one night.  



See what I mean?  Another one of those gorgeous sunsets.  And this one was even taken from the car! (I wasn't driving :) 


Negative space x 2.  The sunlight coming in through the blinds made for some interesting shadows on the negative space from diecuts I had been doing in my Silhouette.  


Fall has arrived and our tree in our yard is in a bit of denial :)  Half of it is trying to stay green (left) and the other half has started to turn gold.  


A short walk in the ravine to see how the leaves were looking and I stopped at this spot near a bridge.  



One of the bridges across the river in our city.  It's a long black metal one, holds car traffic, foot traffic and an old vintage train crosses on top seasonally.  



My beautiful city in the fall.  As you can see the river valley shows signs of the leaves changing color too.  It's pretty awe inspiring in the fall.  Click on this one to see it larger.  It's really pretty.  



This weekend we took 49 of our students and leaders for a fall Kick-Off Retreat at our Camp. It was an amazing weekend, and the surroundings at camp are so beautiful.  The aspens are so tall and beautiful up the ridge!  



The bridge over the creek at Camp.  One thing I really miss from the US Midwest in Autumn is that we don't have as much red in our autumn colors.  More gold, orange and rust.  Still beautiful thought mixed in with the evergreen trees.  


But if you look hard enough you can find some red leaves too.  



This is on one of the walls at Camp.  I love this verse.  I didn't even watermark it in case you might want to copy it for yourself!

Enjoy your Monday friends!

6 comments:

Marisa said...

Loooove the picture of the Aspens!! Stunning! What a fabulous verse too :)

kathy s said...

these are all stunning pictures- love the sky images and that saying is so true- love it

TLady said...

What a LOVELY WALK you had! :) JUST BEAUTIFUL PICTURES!
I received the Flourishes stamps you sent Christine! They came on Saturday! I was laid up in bed with a MONSTER HEADACHE!Sick ALL DAY from it! So, it was NICE to have a little SURPRISE that day! THANK YOU FOR YOUR GENEROSITY!!!!!!!!!!!! :) I can't wait to start using them! :) THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Darlene Gabriel said...

Wow what gorgeous sunset pictures and these Fall/Autumn pictures are beautiful. Such a wonderful place for a retreat and to experience God's glorious handiwork.

Silke Ledlow said...

Beautiful pics Christine! The soup looks yummy and I love the Bible Verse!!! Hugs ~S~

Anonymous said...

Wow those sunsets are stunning!!! I just love the Alberta sky! What a wonderful reminder from Isaiah~a perfect message for today.
Beth Greco