Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Delightful Birthday


One of our little nieces who's in the US turns 7 on Thursday.  She such a little delight.  Full of spunk, fun and silliness, and she loves to talk.  So a vibrant, full of life card was in order for her :)  I used this week's Mojo Sketch, and this week's TSG Challenge for Birthday Creations.  


Coloring with copics (list below) to match what my niece looks like and this MME DP - Reunion.  I have to say, I think My Mind's Eye is one of my favourite paper manufacturers, their patterns and colors are just my style.  I thought the fall tones were so perfect here.  Nothing too crazy or fancy - just cute, like her :)

Thanks for dropping by again today.  See you soon!

(Copics:  BG11, BG13, BG53, BG57, YG13, YG17, Y35, Y38, YR12, YR14, YR18, R11, E21, E23, E00, E43, E51, E53, C1)

11 comments:

TLady said...

OH MY! ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!! Your neice will LOOOOOOOVE this!!!!!!!!!! :) SO COLORFUL AND PRETTY! :)

Conniecrafter said...

very sweet image, love what you have done with the sketch and those are great papers, makes for a very cute card!

Marisa said...

Such a cute image and I'm loving all the buttons you used. Your niece is sure to love this!!

Darlene Gabriel said...

What a fun bday card - full of fun,bright colours. Your niece will love it. I love your colouring - always so beautiful. I also love all the button accents.
Darbaby on SCS

Karen McAlpine said...

Love the colors!!! Great paper selection too. Just a overall great composition!! Love it.

KarinsArtScrap said...

so adorable Christine and such a very beautiful card.

greetings karin

Anonymous said...

Oh so adorable! I'm certain she'll love her birthday card!
Beth Greco

Michele Boyer said...

This is super DUPER cute! I love the fun, bright colors!

Cynthia said...

This is gorgeous, Christine. The colors, design and elements are perfect.

Stacy aka Twinshappy on SCS said...

Vibrant, cheerful and totally CUTE!

Wanda Cullen said...

Such a fun and happy card! Love it! Thanks for playing along at Mojo Monday!