Sunday, August 12, 2012

Live in the Moment

This weekend was our Youth Ministry Intern's Birthday, so I sat down with Flourishes new Country Road Set and created a card for him and his 24th BD.  He's like a part of our family, as I've probably mentioned before, so he's well worth celebrating :).


What's fun about this card is the many memories over years that we've shared together.  Missions trips to Mexico City and the early morning crowing of many roosters - in the main image, and lots of painting together as a team, especially this last trip (shown in the dp from MME - On the Bright Side).  Makes me smile a little bit.  

I stamped the sentiment repeated times with Memento - Teal Zeal ink, added some Jute twine and velvet ribbon, embossed the small red strip with the Diamond Embossing Folder, and then the button is from MME.   The main image was stamped on Flourishes Classic White cardstock.  




And on the inside of the card I placed the full sentiment.... which works well for a birthday sentiment too.


Thanks for joining me today!  Hope you can live in the moment today too!

2 comments:

Evelyn vasquez said...

Great inspiration. I just went to Watertown,NY , now I have ideas from you on how to scrapbook my trip. Thank you!

Conniecrafter said...

Such a great way to remember the mission trips, love that background and your strip with the string!