Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Go for the Icing

When I read this sentiment I always want to say it in a "faggeddaboudit" accent kind of way :)  
We're all big fans of icing here so I think this is the cutest sentiment on this The Cat's Pajamas set called Forget about the Cake.  We're still in kid BD season here so this is one I can have on hand for the next birthday party.  


I took my palette of colors for the image from these fun papers from Authentique - The Gathering.  And I've added some sizzlet buttons to jazz it up but still make it workable for a boy.  What you may not be able to tell from the angle is that the cake is popped up on another layer and the bunny is behind.  

Back-atcha later this week, have a great day!

Copics: W1, W2, W3, W5, W7, BG72, BG75, BG78, R01, R02, E74, E79


9 comments:

LeAnne said...

That would work in my house....actually DH likes the cake, I like the icing!! This is so cute!

Janet said...

What a cute image! Love your card too!

Denise Willerton said...

what a sweet card...oh and speaking of sweet, yup!!!! I'm also an icing lover...confession time here!!!

Conniecrafter said...

Awww so adorable, love the colors and the buttons are too cute too!

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a fun image christine and a beautiful card.

greetings karin

Jodi Collins said...

This is FABULOUS Christine! LOVE those sizzlet buttons!!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, yes, I LOVE icing! Cute image and the sentiment is great! Fun colors to coordinate with the paper. I love blue and orange together.

Theresa said...

Fabulous card and colors. Fantastic coloring too!!

Laurie in MN said...

Cute card. Great colors.