Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Shimmery Vintage Snow Scene


Doesn't that look like the perfect winter scene?  I thought this pretty scene from the Flourishes set Vintage Postcard would be lovely for some shimmery winter fun.  First I stamped the image, gave it some pretty icy blue color with loose Copic coloring, and then overstamped the image again in VersaMark ink and embossed it with Iridescent Ice Embossing Powder.    I framed up the image with a pretty Spellbinders die, Foliage Frame I believe.  The card is 5 1/2 x 5 1/2 so I'd have room for the elegant die header.   


A cool, crisp, sparkly day in the snow...and some Warm Winter Wishes to you!  I'll be back late Thursday night with something new from Flourishes - it's very fun, as well as timely :)  That's all the hint you're getting!  

5 comments:

Karen W said...

Oh WOW this is gorgeous, I love how you framed this stamp and the over stamping is wonderful.

Jodi Collins said...

What a beautiful winter wonderland scene Christine!!!

Ruthie said...

oh soooo pretty! love the blues!!!

KarinsArtScrap said...

wow beautiful scenery and card christine.

greetings karin

Beate said...

Christine, I love how you colored the scene. It's beautiful!
Hugs and smiles