Monday, October 25, 2010

Some Winners!

Well hello everyone!    Big thanks to all who entered the Birthday Blog Candy from last week, it was especially great for me to read all the things you're grateful for.  

....I've picked two winners.....


True Random Number Generator  74Powered by RANDOM.ORG




 Tina said...


You make such beautiful cards! Love them!

I am grateful for my family, I truly don't know where I would be without them. I'm grateful for our community, the wonderful schools that we have and we are so blessed in so many ways.

Tina
and .....

True Random Number Generator  12
Powered by RANDOM.ORG


Jane said...

Hi Christine,

Congratulations on two years of blogging and happy birthday to your daughter.
I am really grateful to have a beautiful daughter too and a family that loves me and encourages my card making even though I make a lot of mess while being creative!! I am only new to making cards and I have found your blog very inspiring which I am also grateful for. I hope you will continue blogging for many years to come.

Ladies you have 48 hours to contact me at my email (see the CONTACT ME link on my side bar and my email link is in the next screen), and give me your mailing address.  
First person to contact me can choose which blog candy of the two offered you would like!

1 comment:

Tina said...

Thank you!!! I can't believe I won! I sent you an email with my mailing address.